An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Officer within the Administration department. The incumbent is expected to provide and administer the provision of administration support services and maintain the bank assets including buildings and office equipment
1. Checks stocks levels daily and compiles orders as determined by reorder quantities levels
to ensure that there are adequate stocks.
2. Arranges stocks in an orderly manner for easy retrieval when necessary.
3. Provides audit stock sheets every month end, compiles stock projection schedules annually for budget preparation and produces reports on stock usage of stocks.
4. Receives and records all stock deliveries and checks the accompanying documentation to
5. Reports any anomalies concerning stock deliveries to the line manager as and when it occurs.
Raises goods received notes and supplier invoices for all goods received as and when goods
6. Receives approved requisition from departments and issues requested stocks accordingly
7. Handles queries of stock distribution, non-delivery to internal users whenever queries are raised
to ensure good services delivery.
8. Receives, records and issues fuel coupons and Airtime as directed
9. Organize repairs at Head Office and branches whenever requested by departments to ensure an
ambient working environment all the time e.g. lighting, doors and furniture etc.
10. Manages the bank vehicle fleet
11. Liaises with Estate Agencies for branch space as and when requested and recommends to management and managing renovations projects for branches and assist in managing
renovation/construction projects for the bank.
12. Researches and recommends property rentals for the bank as when necessary
13. Compiles and provides asset inventory list for every office in the Bank.
Degree in Purchasing/store management/administration or any business qualification
Clean Driver’s licence which MUST be three years older
All applications addressed to [email protected] must be recieved no later than 21st December 2022 clearly stating ADMIN OFFICER on the subject line
All copies of academic and professional qualifications must accompany all applications
NB: Beware of scammers / fraudsters!